Sunday, September 28, 2008

Joyous Saturday..

Well, it was joyous as I got a new phone after the previous one had accidentally fallen into the toilet bowl and the man at the service center had declared my nokia phone BRAIN DEAD. It was not even 3 months old that time, what a sad loss.

But as the old saying goes, if the old one doesnt leave, the new one wont come to you..After 6 months, which was yesterday, YAY, I went to Sunway Pyramid -to be more specifically, Sony Ericsson certified service center to survey which phone was suitable.

I must say that the staffs there were quite helpful and patience as he carefully asked what was my budget and phone which I was seeking for..
Finally, after having hand contact with K810 which was too bulky, and K(dont know what model already, which it didnt have flash, which meant i couldnt take nice photos at night), so I had chosen K770i.

erm, I havent got the chance to upload the photo here.. but it will be soon.. As this is the first time I am using Sony Ericsson's phone, I need some time to get used to it with all those functions and keypad.. somehow it is different from nokia.. but hope it is resistant towards mechanical abrasion and tension? ahem.. as I might drop the phone on the floor.. hope it is hard enough..

It is 3.2 megapixels phone with 3G services and in coincidence I passed by a Maxis service center, so I got my phone activated with 3G service.. so anyone who wish to try out 3G, can video conference with me? haha..

HOPE EVERYONE CAN CHEER UP IN THIS UPCOMING RAYA..\
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin.. ISH, If I am wrong, then sorry larh..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ah cheen jie! congratulations on getting a new phone. so, post pictures pictures! =P

ah cheen said...

hehe..pictures coming up soon.. BERSABAR LAH .. haha