Monday, September 1, 2008

Stress out..

I often wonder.. Am I not good enough to be considered a friend? I know I am not that appealing from the appearance.. but I have always tried my best to improve on my personality.. Sometimes friends around me kinda disappear one by one upon graduation.. I don't know why.. but it just doesn't seem too right for me.. I have thought on this matter for quite some time.. I still couldn't figure out why.. Can someone enlighten me on this? I am lost.. What is friendship actually meant to everyone? Is everyone that busy until we have no time for our old friends?

I admit I am kinda inhibit person, and I kindly do not have bunch of friends out there waiting for me.. but I do treasure everyone of my friend..really.. Friends are like my mental support besides my family.. When I don't get to reach my family when I am feeling down, friends would be my place to shed my tears, hear my grudges.. and so on..

So, I hope everyone would treasure their friends also.. as you can contact your friends more often(though you might have to waste some money), ask them out for tea or even K songs with them.. Selfishness will lead you to nowhere.. so WAKE UP and START CONTACTING your friends~~

2 comments:

Michael Lim said...

"No regrets for goodbyes, for true friends are destined to meet again."

Hello, Hui Zhen!
Don't be depressed or sad over your friends in the old time, for "true friends are destined to meet again". If they are your ture friends, certainly you all will meet again one day. For friends that do not bother about you, then you do not bother too.

After being your coursemate and friend for almost three months, I just feel you have great personality. in fact, you're quite extroverted. And most importantly, you still have we all, who can be your great friends, too.
:)

ah cheen said...

thanks.. juz that when i tot of that, i will be quite upset.. dono i am tat easily being forgotten or wat.. haih.. but den.. thanks a lot.. really tresure u all as my frens.. if i did sth which offended u, pls forgive me.. :P