Sunday, September 21, 2008

Helpless

Oh no.. what is wrong with me? for now I feel so miserable.. I don't know where to start nor what to do.. just feel so helpless.. Am I tired? Yes, mentally tired.. Am I not able to go through all these? I don't know.. I need some extra strength somewhere.. especially my mental.. it is too weak and vulnerable.. it is unable to defend attack by attack from unknown sources..
with the end of semester exam approaching, plus the pressure given by my mentor, it is like a whole new burden being placed on my shoulder.. my mentor said if you all don't start by now, you will fail.. whenever there is a self study period during class, go STRAIGHT to the library.. what was that advice? i don't think i can follow.. GO TO LIBRARY LIKE YOUR SECOND HOME??!!
I have faith in myself but at the same time I am lost in nowhere.. I know it is bullshit for me to say all these.. but I am really helpless, especially at this critical period.. When all my old friends are not on the same boat with me.. and new friends usually don't get a chance to see my miserable face ( because I usually feel miserable at home )...
Argh, just feel like having an emotional outburst!! I want to enjoy every moment I could.. with peace and do anything without pressure.. but can we live without pressure? I doubt it..
I know I need to overcome all this by myself.. I just dont have a clue right now..
May guanima will let me see the light , shining in front of me..

SIGH......

2 comments:

lemonspeak said...

cincin, u must be tough n add oil!!!

ah cheen said...

thanks a lot... lemon... sometimes just will hav this kind of feelings... haiz.. i will add oil de