Friday, September 19, 2008

After a weekkkkkk....

After a week of holiday, I was back to school once more...
After two days, I had my BioChem mini tests.. ( at least I know I would pass )
After five days, I am back to my home now.. resting on sofa and blogging here..
After five days, I will have to complete BioChem tutorial, Anatomy tutorial and BioChem report..
This week I had more free time, however, I did not study much.. Sigh.. cannot find the proper mood to study, what to do?
Oh yeah.. I passed my Anatomy mini test with grade B.. Thanks god for letting me to pass..
After 11 weeks of study, for the first time in my life, I have 3 pimples together on my face..
They seem serious acne, and they show sign of inflammation.. REDNESS and BENGKAK..
After my break for a week, it is others turn to have holidays too.. starting from today.. and it lasts for 2 weeks.. That means, whole campus will be quiet for a week.. until it is my turn to holiday next week.. ( Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri )
One of my friends is having depression, hope he is alright.. just don't think too much and work out your relationship with all your coursemates.. They are important to you in 4 years time.. So, don't be alone..
For another friend, congratulation for getting B+ in Physiology and A- in Anatomy.. All the best to you in incoming exams..
Hope I can score too...
Dinner time.. Byez...

No comments: