Wednesday, November 11, 2009

random

2 revision classes today and it ended schooling session.
Microbiology mini test is on its way, expecting to arrive at 9am tomorrow ( if nothing obstructs its way)
Week by week passes by so soon, and 30th November is not too far from now..
Exam mode has to be tuned on(I supposed so), but my switch is still OFF..Save me..
my mind is drifting away.. nowhere near my lecture notes.. Sometimes I don't know what is happening to me.. my inner thought changes everyday, my mood swings easily, is this a sign of aging? I hope not.. 21 of age in just a few days time.. :x
I hope for a new start, a brand new me, I don't ever want to live in the past, haunted by unpleasant memories, shed my tears easily. People have to change, move forward and never look back if possible.
Thanks everyone who loves me, who dislikes me, who hates me.. You all have made changes in my life, and this is who I am now..
Suddenly the post becomes emo.. TIme to get back into Microb, stick and play around with Bacterias, Fungi and viruses..
SO long..

1 comment:

stupid monk said...

Gayao oh!!! Gambateh!!!