Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Birthday To me..

Thanks everyone who wished me and called me from abroad.. I was really really touched..
and most importantly I must thank my mom for giving me and loving me so much.. I love you!
Presents that I got.. Recently updated



A Charles and Keith bag from Annie, Jia Xin, Hui Yuh, Ling Vuan, Michael and Sam.



Thanks Flochi-Why for drawing this.. Thanks flochi-men, see you all in Singapore!



A key pendant


A Swatch watch

A pair of indoor slippers plus a box of hand fold stars


A photo frame from Chia Yi and Wee Kwong. SOrry that I forgot to capture a photo of it. ^^



Eggs coated with red dye

and of course my birthday cake!

together with

ME!!


Thanks to Annie, Jia Xin, Hui Yuh, Michael, Sam and Jun Xiang who spent their time to celebrate with me at Shabu One Steamboat Restaurant!
attach another of my YENG photo..

wonder how my hair gets to stand like that..

ANother Hot Kiss Scene..



And lastly Happy Birthday To ME! Wishing me very best in everything I do! I hope for a better year ahead!

No comments: