Friday, July 3, 2009

mixture

Later in the afternoon I am going to Melaka!
Another week, I will be back to KTSN.. to endure my second year of studies..
Argh.. strange.. I dont feel too bored during this holiday, despite my ROUTINED daily activities.
I guess a person's perception really changes with years..
I am anticipated to meet my coursemates again, HOWever, the life of returning to school does not sound good to me..
9 weeks holidays is coming to an end.
Wonder what lies ahead of me, what challenges am I bound to encounter,
Will I be able to survive in one piece, Will I be a better person?

MOST importantly, I am a senior now.. with 55 juniors under me.. It feels good.. to be expecting their reactions towards Informal Orientation that is going to HAppeN once we return!

There is so much running in my mind now.. I cannot organize in sequence of what to tell first..

Oh ya, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HUAN HUAN!! only 20 years of age.. EVNY!!

A message to JUJU:
I havent out to search for the pendant... Have you seen any nice one in any outlets near your house?

Ah.. dont know what else to say..
Sayounara~

3 comments:

JuJu said...

err... yeah, there is but quite expensive if only 5 of us (including michael) sharing. i guess we shall target those lil stalls or shops with nice and antique-like pendant ha? but is there any? arghh

思云 said...

i prefer to be junior.. hahaha

Kerja keras adalah energi kita said...

yes yes this is wat we are thinking now!pls pls,at least take some action to let us feel safe being forced to stay quarantine.
i absolutely agree with you!!i felt like being forced to stay in ktsn.yet they have no action to overcome such critical moment!!!
MAMPIR PLEASE ALSO TO MY BLOGGER