Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New semester..

It has been my second day back to UKM.
These two days were merely briefing on the new subjects by the lecturers.
Below are the list of subjects of Sem 1 Year 2 taken:
Pharmacology
Microbiology
Pathology
Dental Materials
Operative Dentistry
Oral Health
Bulan Sabit Merah Malaysia
Pengurusan Emosi

This year the schedule is really packed compared to Yr 1. LAB lab lab.. lectures lectures...
and my partner in Dental Material and Operative Dentistry is Aisyah.. Hope we can be a great pair ~

I have met some if the juniors, but not all. Hmm.. I wonder if they really take any initiative to remember seniors' faces, because they didnt even know anyone's name before approaching, it is quite sad to say that, but that is the truth.

I have been good to give advice to the girls especially on the DO's and DONT's list during approaching seniors, but then, they dont seem to comprehend. Ah.. just sad that they dont even care what was being told.

New class representative has been elected, congratulations to Michael and also to your assistant, Fasya~

Thats all for my update, I guess. Check out ! Bye!

No comments: