Monday, October 20, 2008

midnight

doing lab report.
although there has been little tiring signal from my eyes,
i dont feel like sleeping yet.
today is already monday,
a new start, a fresh week,
is it so? i do not know.

life has not been smooth lately,
mainly due to academic workload,
which pile up day by day.
eagerly waiting for the only,
and only 2 weeks break,
but before that,
a long way to reach,
can i do it?
it remains unsolved.

am i able to study?
yes, i have faith,
this is what i need to tell,
tell myself.
my goal, any hope to it?
i do not know, and
do not dare to hope,
as it is as tiny,
as the unreachable stars,
out in da universe.

late in the midnight,
my mind is clearer now,
to see through things,
which i couldnt see.
fingers crossed,
wishing everything,
will be just fine.

the almighty,
please bless me,
with the power you hold,
guide me through,
this new challenge.
i do not want to sink,
sink before trying,
sink beyond the ground.

No comments: